Saturday, August 19, 2006

Thank you Marilyn

Well I went to the PO Box today and was handed a huge parcel. Thought it was a present for Rani but when I opened the card it was addressed to John and I.

Thank you Marilyn for all the presents . Not only is there a beautiful blanket, healing angel and the cutest froggie slippers and toy she also put magazines in for Josh and Teagan.

So thank you, thank you, thank you...it is truly appreciated. The blanket will look fantastic in Rani's cot when she comes home.

If someone has Marilyns email addy could they email it to me, as I don't have it :)

Also while I am on the Thank you's I don't think I thanked the lovely girls from both Aussies and Memories and More who have each sent me a mini album with beautiful and touching pages in them. THANK YOU. I am sure Rani will treasure them when she is old enough to understand.

Not much to update on Rani. She is doing a lot better no more blood vomits and she is still fat and happy, so awaiting that liver and counting the days until her birthday. Can you believe that in a week my baby will be ONE!!!!

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I knew Marilyn was sending a little something, will email you her addy sweetie! :-)

Only one week to go and our baby girl will be a big one year old!! I''m praying this week she gets teh best birthday present of all, a new liver...

Hugs and much love!
Chrissy xx

Deb said...

Isn't Marilyn wonderful! It's great to hear she brought a little sunshine into your day.

I can't believe your little princess is almost 1 (and my little man is 7 months old already) it's gone so fast. I do hope the present Rani gets for her birthday is the one we're all praying for!

Deb.

parkyslot said...

Good to hear Rani is doing a little better. Hope the Angels bring her a very special pressie for her birthday.

Thinking of you all
Cheers and best wishes
Parky (Lynn) xxxx

Tess said...

what a lovely surprise for you!!..
glad to hear Rani is a little better.
love Tess xx

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, semi dresses Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots