Saturday, April 29, 2006

GRRRR!!!

John just rang from the Hospital to say that Rani has been moved to another room...grrrr

I really liked the mums that were in her room, but unfortunately the new girl that came in last night has a gastro bug and Rani can't risk catching anything so she was moved into a 2 bed room

Oh well I guess I will be off a traveling to room to room..being a social butterfly...lol

Well I am now home alone again...lol..last night when I got home the house was empty, as John had taken the kids out and Mum and Dad have just picked Josh and teagan up. So I think before I head into Hospital to see John and Rani, I will finish the page I started last night :)

I took this pic yesterday...Now that Rani is becoming a bit more active she is trying to get out of the cot, she flips a leg over the rail if I don't put it high enough...lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromhalter neck wedding dress!?! Christian Louboutin Boots Empire Wedding Dresses