Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY


I hope all you Mummies out there got spoilt on this Mothers Day.

I know I did...there was no breakfast in bed, but a sleep in which I think is better...lol

Then Josh and Teagan came in with their presents that they bought at the school stall. Josh gave me a Budha and Wishing Angel (for Rani so she will come home soon - how sweet is that) Teagan got me a Rock Necklace and a Peg Magnet with a little Dolly on it. She also bought another magnet but said it was from Rani. Each of them made me a card at school and while staying at Nana's they also each made a card from Rani for me. Plus they decorated some cut out flowers.

PLUS they went shopping with Daddy and also bought me a Angel Trinket Box and some more Photo Paper :)

Then I took Josh and Teagan into the Hospital later in the afternoon, as again John did morning shift and even managed to get a photo with my little munchkins.

Rani had a pretty good day today. She lost 20grams over night but had put it back on by tonights weigh in - so she is back to even.

PLUS last night after spending time with Josh and Teagan when they went to sleep I scrapped, and boy it felt great :)

Hope everyone had a great day :)

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Aww what a cute LO, gotta love those teeny hand shots! :-)

Sounds like you had a special Mother's Day with your munchkins, what a wonderful pic, thanks for the sms too sweetie!!

Big Hugs! xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Mel, what a gorgeous LO and with little Rani looking in the background..your title is perfect.

I think of you daily and read your updates...wishing you all the best for you and your family and big hugs to little Rani.

Marilyn
Dublin SA

connie said...

Love the lo Mel...such a cute pic....and i also love that pic of u with all ur beautiful kiddies...
and by the sounds of it u got lots of GREAT pressies for mothers day...
I would like to send u a very special MOTHERS DAY!!! Kisses and hugs for Rani....
Take care mate..
Love Connie

Bev said...

Glad you got to spend time with all your kids on Mother Day Mel. I just wanted to say your layout is one of my faves, Love little Ranis face peeking over the top. The news today seems pretty good, fingers crossed for more days like that!

Amanda M said...

Love your scrapbooking,
but little Rani is SO jaundiced - yikes. I didn't realize how jaundiced she is, because her photo on liverfamilies is in black and white. Sending loads of prayers over the seas that she gets a liver that's perfect for her, soon.

Cyberhugs!
- Amanda, Aunt to Katie, age 7, BA, www.biliaryatresia.blogspot.com and www.liverfamilies.net

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.slimline wedding dresses Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots Bridal Wedding Dresses