Where has the time gone.... I can't believe tomorrow will be October, this year has disappeared so quickly, slow down!!!
* Fathers Day - John had a lovely Fathers Day and got spoilt, even with a lovely sleep in, well all of us had a sleep in...lol. Then we had Mum, Dad, my sister and her boyfriend and my brother over for a BBQ lunch, it was really a nice day.
* The following weekend we had Karen, Ellie and Maureen come and visit from QLD...it was great to catch up again as we hadn't seen them since last Christmas. Also Karen and I got to compare bellies as she is due just after me...lol
* Then it was John's Birthday a couple of days later, we just had a cake that night - as John and I were going out for a kiddie free weekend while the kiddies stayed at Mum and Dad's. We went into the City, did a bit of shopping at DFO and then went and had a beautiful dinner at the Casino.
* Then before you know it the kiddies are on School Holidays again...so we have had a pretty quiet time (they go back on Monday) but they have been to the Show, Mum took them to the Movies, had some friends over for a BBQ...we are all enjoying the sleep ins...even Kai who ususally gives us at minimum 12 hours - so he sleeps in until around 9.30-10am
* John also got a big suprise on Thursday, with a phone call from his best friend Dave (married to Karen who came down earlier..lol) well he drives a truck and was in Melbourne and came and stayed with us the night...lots of drinking and laughs that night, it was like they had seen each other just last week not months ago!
* and Congrats to John's sister who is also having a 'suprise' bub in April...lol
* and in between that I have done a little scrapping.
This one is for Stuck?!
and this one was just because...
I think that is everything...I will try to stay more up to date :P