Monday, September 01, 2008

2 Years

Today it has been 2 years since we had to say good bye to our beautiful baby girl and 2 years of complete heart break...we miss Rani every day. Thank you my baby girl for holding on as long as you did and for being so strong and always so happy - you touched everyones lives that met or knew about you.

Today is another day that is sad but also with some happy memories - it is today that again we think about the nurses and staff that helped Rani and made our Hospital stay somewhat enjoyable for the 5+ months that Rani was at RCH...as I have said before they will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Thank you all the Nurses that looked after Rani, your care and love helped her fight as long as she did.

9 comments:

Chris Millar said...

My thoughts are with you today Mel.
Hugs!

NicholegCrosbie said...

Thinking of her and you on this day!
xox

Anonymous said...

i know how hard today is for you Mel, you are both in my heart.. 4 ever
take care

All my love to John and the kids..

all my love Connie... xxxx

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you all today Mel.

Melanie H said...

My thoughts are with you and your family today Mel.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of Rani too.

Chrissy said...

As we spend the day with our Nick my heart is happy for him but has an ache too - for I know what that date means for you and your family love. Please know sweetie that you are in my heart, my prayers, always but especially that day.

God bless
Chrissy x

jacqui jones said...

That hospital is an amazing place filled with caring and talented people that know just the right thing to say and do.
im thinking of u guys

jacqui jones said...

That hospital is an amazing place filled with caring and talented people that know just the right thing to say and do.
im thinking of u guys

Anonymous said...

Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxwedding jackets Louboutin Shoes pumps christian louboutin. New