Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Little Comparirson

OK so as I have been packing up the house I have come across a whole heap of photos that i have printed and not got around to scrapping, mainly of Rani. I was amazed when looking at some of the photos you would swear that you were looking at Kai.....SO

This is the one and only comparrison between Rani and Kai as they are seperate kiddies and Kai is Kai and Rani is Rani...but I am still shocked and amazed at how similar they are.

I guess it stems from the fact that this is bub no.4 and not one of my kiddies have looked alike - Josh blonde with brown eyes, Teagan brown with blue eyes and Rani dark brown with brown eyes and then when we make the heart breaking decision to have baby number 4 after Rani I get another dark brown with dark eyes.

So these pictures were taken within the first 24 hours of having Rani and Kai and can you see why I see so much of Rani in Kai.

















Rani
















Kai

It really is sometimes a little difficult having them look so alike, although Kai has a different personality to Rani (already) and I see him for him, but every now and then I could swear I was looking at Rani and it brings a tear to my eye as I miss her everyday and yearn for her to be here. It is a shame that Kai will never get to meet his big sis and know just how special she truly was/is!

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I thought Kai looked like our little Rani too, felt teary when I first realised it but now I look at these *beautiful* phots honey and I smile so big in my heart for each is an incredible blessing.

Hugs sweetie
Love always
Chrissy x

NicholegCrosbie said...

They do look the same, so beautiful and perfect! I missed out on the opportunity to see Rani in person, this aunty swears she's not going to miss out on seeing our beautiful Kai!

Melanie H said...

They do look alike, so beautiful.
Both are gorgoeus babies Mel, love these photos.

marijana said...

omg they do look so much alike Mel-such beautiful kids.
{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}
take care
marijana M

Unknown said...

Blew me away too and when we looked at some old photos of Josh he was also almost a clone in looks.

All different personalities though :)

John