Friday, June 29, 2007

Been a While...

Life got hectic again...lol

Not a lot of excitement has been happening here...lets see...

Well we were meant to settle on the land on Monday - but instead we changed banks for the Mortgage...lol...because our broker found us a better deal, so we will settle hopefully next week as the bank has already approved our mortgage...but we have put our plans into Council, so hopefully they will be approved in a couple of weeks and fingers crossed the builders will start a little earlier as they are building 2 other houses in our estate.

John started a new job on Monday...he is loving it and one week in, is already going away...I will have to get used to that again...it has been 2 years since he travelled with work...lol...although it is funny having him home during the day drove me insane...but I miss him a little bit while I am home alone...lol..I'm sure I'll get over it....We are also adjusting to sharing the bed again...lol...we worked out it has been 7 months since we had slept next to each other every night...lol...except for Saturday nights...so i am also used to his snoring again....lol

So much for a drug free month this month...lol...I set myself one condition for the drugs and if that happened I would take them....so what does my body do, makes that one thing happen. ...grrrr. Well at least it is only 5 days and I think my body is adjusting to the drugs, as i had no major side effects this time and I shouldn't have to do it again until after we get back from QLD so I can enjoy our holiday.

Today was the last school day for this term, so the kids are on holidays for 2 weeks. I really hope the weather improves so we can go out. Loving the rain, as we really need it, but it is so cold and horrible and the kids will go stir crazy if they are stuck inside all the time. Mum is taking them to the Movies on Wednesday to see Shrek 3...so they are both looking forward to that.

Well it is just under 4 weeks until we leave for QLD and I can't wait. Looking forward to seeing friends that we haven't seen for years and also catching up with family. Everything is now booked and organised, so we are just waiting for the month to tick on by...lol

I wll leave you with some scrapping I have done. 2 of the LO's are of John's best friends daughter...she is so cute...they live in QLD and I haven't met her (John has on a business trip) - so it will be great to finally see her face to face.
and my two little one....love my new sprites :)
Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Hi Mel, I haven't been to your blog before but I absolutely love your layouts!!! I'll pop in again on my blog surfin' rounds!!! Cheers, Lu

connie said...

hay Mel... LOVE LOVE LOVE your new layouts!!!!

i will count down with you for your trip away... any chance you can fit me in a suitcase???....lol..

happy to hear Johns job is going so well!!!

Take care

Connie....xxx

bon said...

gorgeous LO's, Oh i bet you can't wait to get to the nice warm weather in QLD!!! Love what you've done with the sprites ;) looks great!