Monday, October 31, 2011

Fairies, Fairies, Fairies

So I came up with a new design for the canvases I have been making and my dancing fairies canvases are selling very fast.

Here are some, if you like the look of them get in quick as they are going fast :)

 They are available HERE

SOLD!!


 These canvases are 10 x 10cm and $13 plus postage each




This one is 18 x 10cm and $18 plus postage


I have donated this to a Auction to raise money for Lifeline.
You can find out more on my FB Fan Page HERE


and some butterflies :)

7 comments:

Joyce said...

These are so cute!

www.thebestptcsite.com said...

i like this blog

sunnylove said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. Thanks for your sharing! Patek Philippe Astronomical Celestial

kevin21 said...

Amelie Shearling Boot

Caroline Ballet Flat Tory Burch Sale

Cheetah Reva Ballet Flat

Tory Burch Amelie Shearling

Tory Burch Christal Boot

Tory Burch Christal High Heel Boot Review

Tory Burch Duck Boots

Tory Burch Flats

Tory Burch Flip Flops

Tory Burch Model Tb0151

Tory Burch Riding Boot

Aaron said...

I am really into this blog. I have never seen such amazing blog design. Totally flipped me off the stage. Thank you.

london check out report

Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com

abo-bder said...

شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالرياض